Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll tell you who I'd really, really like.

The fella in CHARGE of Basel. They've probably impressed me more than any other club in europe over the past two seasons. Play good football and he's found them some good players under the radar!

The fella in CHARGE of Basel. They've probably impressed me more than any other club in europe over the past two seasons. Play good football and he's found them some good players under the radar!

Grat shout mate.

Yakin

And he's quite sexy.

319014header.jpg

Thing is we are likely to have money in the summer so need someone who isn't going to blow it.

Fellaini will go, Baines possibly, plus johnny, as well as the TV money could mean we get 30mil plus to spend after the usual bank and bill deduction.

We are far from doomed, as long as most of the first team stay, a few little additions and a decent manager will mean we can still progress.

Ironic really that this is the transfer window that we needed Moyes the most as would likely have money to spend

Yakin isn't it? He was a classy midfielder. Feels a bit Mike Walker to me, mind you I fancy Martinez and he could be a Mike Walker as well. Someone like Bilic could be a good shout, his team would play good stuff but he would take no sh*t from anybody.

I can't imagine Malkay Mackay being realistic for us. Not much loyalty in football at all but i can't see him jumping ship at Cardiff to come to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.