CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mourinho isn't a good fit for United.

He will want a team of superstars, United do not have that kind of spending power.

Much more likely to go to Chelsea and be given carte blanche by the russian mafia.

This is the moment of truth. If moyes doesnt go then its likely he will stay on for many years as there is no one to go to . I think he will go and deservely so but from an outside view i cant see any benifits as he has no experience with top players europe winning the only thing that they have in thier favour is he wont go after 2-3 years and thats what fergie wants . What worries me is the board need to get finding replacements as soon as just like utd have . Get them in an mix with team and get the teansfer targets set up . We dont need to rush this

I've convinced my brain that it's Mourinho.

It would take £20 million to get Mourinho, and thats after Mou's little dirty protest at Real Madrid that has led to him falling out with the entire squad, his public war with the hierarchy of the club that led to Valdano being booted out, and winning the league once in three years. You also have to expect that after six months he will start his "People love me in London / Milan / Portugal / Paris" press conferences, and throw hissy fits whenever the mood feels like it.

Mourinho isn't a good fit for United.

He will want a team of superstars, United do not have that kind of spending power.

Much more likely to go to Chelsea and be given carte blanche by the russian mafia.

Not really, Mourinho isn't about superstars he didn't want Shevchenko at Chelsea and doesn't want the egos at Real, he wants to build teams round players he can trust.

Why don't Man Utd just announce who is the new manager? Let this be quick if Moyes leaves. We are suffering now.

Status
Not open for further replies.