Biggest Disappointment This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The complete and utter capitulation at Anfield. When that 3rd goal went in after Fellani got sent off for the 2nd time I could not watch then last 60 mins.

Still have not seen the last 6 goals. Utter utter tripe. FFS moyles.

Lad, I've been wanting to talk about this for three weeks now.

Why hasn't anyone made a thread before. What's their ambition for us??? Do they just want to be a provincial team that tickle's thebig sides bellies or do we wanna knock them off their perch???

We need to ask ourselves these questions???

Jelavic

Had massive hopes for him after the way he finished last season. If he continued like that we'd have pissed the top 4

Liverpool this weekend

Ste, You're only 18 lad. Some of these have had half a centuries worth and don't talk like that.

C'mon lid. Lets say it together after three 1,2,3 Everton are gunna tvvat them wall pushin, cheating, murderin snides.

Giving up late crap goals against Reading, Norwich, QPR, West Brom and Fulham all hurt more now in the cold light of day.

the sh!te at Goodison too and the sewer rat not getting done for his antics on Distin and Mirralas also.

Wigan was a bad dream. I got drunk and have since just pretended it didn't happen.

Ste, You're only 18 lad. Some of these have had half a centuries worth and don't talk like that.

C'mon lid. Lets say it together after three 1,2,3 Everton are gunna tvvat them wall pushin, cheating, murderin snides.

It's important that we maintain this attitude going into the derby. Had a pint with a RS mate yesterday and he's fully confident that they'll win on Sunday.

I always look forward to it despite the inevitable capitulation of our team. I'm excited already FFS

Re: Thread Closed

Norwich home and away, 5 points tossed away in the last few minutes. We can point at several games throughout the season, as can many other teams, but those 2 games make the fact that we are 5 points behind spurs and arsenal hurt us the most. The 530 round trip to Norwich doing all the driving didnt help the mood either. (I know its only 2 points behind spurs but I allowed them the game in hand)

Last edited:
It's important that we maintain this attitude going into the derby. Had a pint with a RS mate yesterday and he's fully confident that they'll win on Sunday.

I always look forward to it despite the inevitable capitulation of our team. I'm excited already FFS

This time it'll be different. I'd rather be crushed than admit them bells might beat us. Fcuk them.

Status
Not open for further replies.