Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any pics? Good laugh like?

Just heard a big"there's only one Darron Gibson" shout at half time downstairs getting a pint(me,not Gibbo!!),then he's walking past,everyone shaking his hand and patting him on the back,he looked made up to be honest!!

He tweeted something like he was enjoying being in with the fans, and not on the team seats. I assumed he meant he was just behind the dugout, not in the away end! Fair play to him.

Looks like he could be back for our next game - good news indeed.

Seems Kevin shat himself and has nothing more than a twinge according to the club staff.

You're probably right, Mirallas was half jogging when he came off, wasn't 'clutching' anything I don't think.

Looks like he could be back for our next game - good news indeed.

Seems Kevin shat himself and has nothing more than a twinge according to the club staff.

Not doubting you, but IF that is true, then absolutely fantastic news. Saw him chasing a ball, running like he'd sh*t himself just before he went off and expected the worst.

I just want these two back in the side. Gibson is the key to our good passing play and Mirallas is half our attacking threat. If they'd been as fit as much as the likes of Baines and Pienaar, we'd be ahead of Spurs. No doubt in my mind.

I just want these two back in the side. Gibson is the key to our good passing play and Mirallas is half our attacking threat. If they'd been as fit as much as the likes of Baines and Pienaar, we'd be ahead of Spurs. No doubt in my mind.[/QUOTE]

amen brother ;)

he was sat on my row, said hello to him, looked miserable and cold the whole time though

also sat in front of tony bellew

Status
Not open for further replies.