Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greek press (sport radio) is reporting that Olympiacos is denying that any deal has been done. The club paid 2.5M for him two yrs ago and would potentially be looking for a fee of 7M if a deal was to be done. (release clause is not 5.3 apparently)

They also mention that Arsenal are keeping an eye on this as the RVP to Utd saga unfolds.

Mirallas' agent has already spoken to clubs interested in the player. If any English club pushes for this to go ahead it will happen as personal terms would easily be agreed to... Basically Olympiacos cannot matches the wages that would be offered.

No formal offer has yet been made to Olympiacos.

tumblr_m5im1hhyP71rr5nvs.gif

This is a good point.

I'm sure the lad is versatile, but from what I have seen, there is absolutely no doubt that his best football has come from when he has been playing in the position that Pienaar will mostly occupy this season.

To me the logical position would be RM. From what I've seen he plays there more than LM, but then I've only really seen him for Belgium.

BUT Pienaar is a great LM for us and Naismith or Osman can play comfortably behind the striker (although I suspect we'll see Fellaini there). As we have no pacey overlapping fullback on the right hand side, a touchline-hugging, skilful, pacey winger would be the perfect solution. This guy is right footed, fast and skilful, so to me he'd be a perfect RM.

However he, like Pienaar, Osman and Naismith can all play across the front line and that's a tantalising proposition. It would make us a lot less predictable, and that's a very good thing as if we've been anything these past few seasons, it's predictable.

Again, LCAB retweeted this guy, agent_ncp, so here's the latest from his Twitter.

Agent_NCPâ€￾@Agent_NCP

As I reported a couple of weeks ago, Arsenal are now moving more Llorente as a replacement for RVP. #AFC #MUFC

1h Agent_NCPâ€￾@Agent_NCP

Everton will move for Adam Johnson only if Mirallas fails his EFC medical over the next 2 days. #EFC

Like others have said even though Arsenal are obviously a more attractive proposition in many senses, can you really see him displacing one of Gervinho, Walcott, Chamberlain etc... for a place in their team? I doubt it.

If we get him and he's that good he'll probably be off within a year or two, by the time he's 26 or 27 so he's still got resale value and is in his prime.

He knew about interest before any ITK on twitter or on here, give the lad his due, he knew....

Anyhoo....here's your slippers...

Legg it""""

I did give him credit for it in my other posts it's just he's claimed it's nailed on when by the looks of things it's far from it. I'm glad that doesn't bother you and many others on here but if someone says something is nailed on I don't think I'm unreasonable expecting it to be nailed on.

He may well have been spot on. We'll find out soon hopefully.

Again, LCAB retweeted this guy, agent_ncp, so here's the latest from his Twitter.

Agent_NCPâ€￾@Agent_NCP

As I reported a couple of weeks ago, Arsenal are now moving more Llorente as a replacement for RVP. #AFC #MUFC

1h Agent_NCPâ€￾@Agent_NCP

Everton will move for Adam Johnson only if Mirallas fails his EFC medical over the next 2 days. #EFC

I'd love to see Llorente in the prem.

And Mirallas here.

Status
Not open for further replies.