Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must. Not. Post. Possible. Starting. Eleven. Too. Good. To. Be. True...

Nah, do it anyway.

Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Fellaini Gibson
Mirallas Naismith Pienaar
Jelavic

The '3' behind Jelavic wont have set positions either, they will swap and change as they did numerous times towards the end of the season. Gonna win the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest from Greece - http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superleague/olympiacos/pantou-yparxei-enas-miralas.1893399.html

There's interest coming in from Bayern Munich who have been tracking him for a while and are ready to make a bid. Werder Bremen is also potentially interested but the player has indicated it would be a dream to play for Bayern.

The article mentions Arsenal's interest and that the UK press are reporting he will be having a medical at Everton on Thursday but that there in no evidence to support this.

The Olympiacos president has come out and said he is not for sale and if we were to sell him it would be for a big price.

Kind Regards,

E.Banega

Latest from Greece - http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superleague/olympiacos/pantou-yparxei-enas-miralas.1893399.html

There's interest coming in from Bayern Munich who have been tracking him for a while and are ready to make a bid. Werder Bremen is also potentially interested but the player has indicated it would be a dream to play for Bayern.

The article mentions Arsenal's interest and that the UK press are reporting he will be having a medical at Everton on Thursday but that there in no evidence to support this.

The Olympiacos president has come out and said he is not for sale and if we were to sell him it would be for a big price.

Kind Regards,

E.Banega

Looks like "signed and sealed" couldn't be further from the truth.

I wouldn't be suprised if his agent was using us to draw out bids from the big clubs.

Kind Regards,

E.Banega

balloon-gun.jpg

oh i have gotten my hopes way too high. there is no possible way we will sign him.

need to keep telling myself this until he signs

You only have to read the half-hearted report on this link in the Echo this morning by their Everton hack to know it's not on.

Move on lads.

As lcab has been telling us...look toward Blackpool or some other seaside town. Do Skegness have a team?

Status
Not open for further replies.