Jarg rumour thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini is in no mood to stand in his way, after harbouring doubts over his attitude and willingness to accept defensive responsibility, and will listen to offers.

Sounds a Moyes player...

http://www.clubcall.com/everton/race-on-for-young-star-1411474.html

Epic link for a Birmingham keeper valued at 3 million, best bit of the article: 'Butland has been valued at around the £3m mark which would not put off interested parties of which there are too many to name, apparently he has been watched by scouts from over 52 clubs.'

Watch this space......

Very good young keeper but not worth paying for a new keeper when Howard has a few years left in him.

Good player but hasn't really progressed to be honest, still plays exactly the same as he did four years ago. I'd still have him all day long, but there are probably better players for us available for that kind of money.

HE JUST CANT TRUST HIM TO START HIM ,WAS TOLD TONIGHT ,WANTS 2 BUT CANT,ID PLAY BIG BAD VIC IN FRONT OF THE FRENCH KID , ID PLAY FRED WEST IN FRONT OF THE FRENCH KID ,HES THE WORRY SATURDAY COOKS

I don't know you know Fox. I've been critical of the French lid more than most but he plays good football and well, [Poor language removed] knows but if he's up against Flannagan he'll be far too smart for him.

I'd prefer Drenthe there from the off to terrorise them obviously like.

There is a point in that, Gueye isn't a terrorizer, but he has his flair in a tick-tock kind of way. In many ways, like Ossie. Ossie doesn't terrorize, he's not the fastest, but when he shows up it's absolutely acceptable.

Impressed that Gueye gets the nod, but i'm curious whether he will make it past 60 minutes.

And Re: Adam Johnson rumours.
- Total bullcrap!
He plays A LOT for city. On the bench every game, usually comes off it, too. Provides his fair share of assists and general play. Still merits getting picked for england with the games he gets. Mancini has previously stated that he "loves him like his own son".

Out of the total 2970 minutes of EPL football City have played, Johnson has played 1152 minutes. In comparison, Balotelli has 1300 and Dzeko 1400, without anyone doubting their position in the team (though balotelli, for other reasons, is doubted).

And of course, he would cost shoiteloads.

I'd rather we buy Jarvis when Wolves get relegated :D

How about a real one ?
Yes our loveable neighbours have sacked Damien Comolli.
"reports suggest his leaving is Stuart Downing's first 'assist' of the season"
muttley.gif

This is no rumour by the way.
A scapegoat for king Kenny for sure !

THE FRENCH KID STARTS AHEAD OF HIM SATURDAY COOKS FFS
In a way,disappointed with that,but in another not to disappointed as they would have no doubt done there best to wind him up,and we know what his passsing can be like at times,just cant wait for sat for all sorts of reason's.

I've just read one on another forum, a poster came up with this pearler
Talking to a guy at work who likes ti think hes ITK.
He is saying Landon Donovan actually signed a six month loan and galaxy have given him permission to play the FA cup final if we get there.
I would love this to be true but take everything i here from work with a pinch of salt, anyone here know if this has legs??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......best damned rumour of all time, no argument for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.