Jarg rumour thread

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by Bundy, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Bundy

Bundy Player Valuation: Free Transfer

Reputations:
  2. Dom1878

Dom1878 Player Valuation: £500k

Reputations:
    Next seasons XI:
    Howard

Coleman - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines

Johnson - Gibson - Fellaini - Pienaar

Cahill

Jelavic​

*Drools*

Johnson is quality and EXACTLY what we need, and when there were rumours in January i was praying they were true.

Sadly probably too much money in terms of wages. And with Rodwell injured, we may not have a player who we can sell to raise funds for transfers - and Pienaar is more important, so with the little money we have, we need to use it on who we know can perform at Everton​
  3. BigBlueBalls

BigBlueBalls Player Valuation: Free Transfer

Reputations:
    If I had to tamper with that, even slightly and realistically...

Sagna
    Valencia
    Jarvis
    And then Pienaar in for Cahill.
  4. MoutsGoat

MoutsGoat Player Valuation: £6m Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    A £10m asking price, and wages of £50,000 a week, are likely to rule Everton out of the race, despite manager David Moyes' interest.

/CRYS

I rate the lad, I mean who wouldnt, hes got quality.
  5. chicoazul

chicoazul Player Valuation: £1.84p Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    I stopped when I seen 10m, which was the title really.
  6. Bundy

Bundy Player Valuation: Free Transfer

Reputations:
    Rodwell out, Johnson in.
  7. Dom1878

Reputations:
    Id say this, we don't need Rodwell, as much as i like him. However he is injured, may miss the olympics, and only played 5 times in 5 months, so the price that was quoted at the start of the season has probably gone down alot
  8. It's_Just_Not_Cricket

It's_Just_Not_Cricket Player Valuation: £500k

Reputations:
    http://www.clubcall.com/everton/race-on-for-young-star-1411474.html

Epic link for a Birmingham keeper valued at 3 million, best bit of the article: 'Butland has been valued at around the £3m mark which would not put off interested parties of which there are too many to name, apparently he has been watched by scouts from over 52 clubs.'

Watch this space......
  9. chicoazul

Reputations:
    Would rather have Drenthe like.
  10. thebluefox

thebluefox Banned Banned

Reputations:
    THE FRENCH KID STARTS AHEAD OF HIM SATURDAY COOKS FFS
  11. chicoazul

Reputations:
    Gah. Thought it would be so.

Tar for the heads up big fella. Hope we unleash the little mad Dutch [Poor language removed] on them second half. He'll cause mayhem in the big spaces at Wembley against tired legs.
  12. tommye

tommye hearts Bobby. Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    reckon we'll end up asking to take him on loan for a season while we save our pennies/flog somebody. Quality player who I'm sure will have more than us and sland after him.
  13. toffeejack

toffeejack Player Valuation: £1m Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    ha, did exactly the same, hes quality but where the fook has this £10 mill of ours come from, some journos are so lazy
    i would like to see us get a few bargains like rodallega, Hoillet (doubtful), moses, clyne (offer him 1st team footy?), maybe dempsey (still not sure, but we need a CAM who scores goals, sigurdsson is quality but think hes staying at hoffenheim) and then dr. enthe and pienaar, would be a great squad

whilst removing a couple of fringes like hahnemaan, mucha, mcfadden, baxter, straq :( and weir :p
  14. thebluefox

thebluefox Banned Banned

Reputations:
    HE JUST CANT TRUST HIM TO START HIM ,WAS TOLD TONIGHT ,WANTS 2 BUT CANT,ID PLAY BIG BAD VIC IN FRONT OF THE FRENCH KID , ID PLAY FRED WEST IN FRONT OF THE FRENCH KID ,HES THE WORRY SATURDAY COOKS
  15. RANMAN

RANMAN Player Valuation: £50k

Reputations:
    I heard we were getting Messi on a free, but we need to pay the ****e 10m for Carragher's arl fellas bar bill. Jarg and all that.
  16. best little spaniard

best little spaniard Guest

Reputations:

Sounds a Moyes player...
  17. AdamEFC

AdamEFC Player Valuation: £500k

Reputations:
    Very good young keeper but not worth paying for a new keeper when Howard has a few years left in him.
  18. Dom1878

Reputations:
    Would love Jarvis here!
  19. Brownie

Brownie Player Valuation: £950k Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    Good player but hasn't really progressed to be honest, still plays exactly the same as he did four years ago. I'd still have him all day long, but there are probably better players for us available for that kind of money.
  20. chicoazul

Reputations:
    I don't know you know Fox. I've been critical of the French lid more than most but he plays good football and well, [Poor language removed] knows but if he's up against Flannagan he'll be far too smart for him.

I'd prefer Drenthe there from the off to terrorise them obviously like.