2023/24 Sean Dyche

I will never understand why the bad results are always weighted more than the good ones.

Yeah we had a bad run, we also had some goods ones hence why we are (or would) be sitting in mid table.

We are not "worth a shiz" though. That's kind of the issue. We are an absolute shambles so to be away from the relegation fight in those circumstances deserves a bit of credit I reckon.

Because bad results should be learned from in order to do better. It’s a balance really. All the criticism in an ideal world would be used to do better and not be so snarked at by some.

We have a habit of ripping into people for being negative , calling things out in the hope they are fixed/improved on.

A lot of you clearly gutted that this fella knows his stuff and was able to cobble together three wins in a week, including our first derby win in 14 years. Safety, done comfortably, with everything against him. Incredible. Roll on to next season and let's build from here and get safe even earlier. Like March earlier.

Defense wasn't our problem last year, also not the most seasons before, but the attack.

I still think some users used a time machine like Marty McFly coming straight from 80s where Kendall was still in our manager and don't consider it to be true to see Everton in the sad state of 2024.

We were 13th and 16th the last 2 seasons for goals conceded.

Because bad results should be learned from in order to do better. It’s a balance really. All the criticism in an ideal world would be used to do better and not be so snarked at by some.

We have a habit of ripping into people for being negative , calling things out in the hope they are fixed/improved on.
Well it seems they have been learned from.

I get the frustration at the time but afterwards it doesnt really matter when and how the points came, just that they did come.

Defense wasn't our problem last year, also not the most seasons before, but the attack.

I still think some users used a time machine like Marty McFly coming straight from 80s where Kendall was still in our manager and don't consider it to be true to see Everton in the sad state of 2024.

Last year we conceded 57 goals. We also used Michael Keane alot.

If we can just bring in an effective right back then we could be even tighter next season.

Whether we are desperate for attackers or not we still need to improve at right back.