Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our mentality when there's expectation - particularly at home has been terrible for years but these are all winnable;

Palace home
West Ham home
Burnley home
Forest home
Brentford home
Luton away
Sheff Utd home
I said and stick to it that we have many games we could win in April. Hopefully by then, all looks well etc

I think it will be a miracle if we get all 10points back, plus it surely makes the 2nd charge pointless
Yeah...I am not confident about getting anything back listening to some financial "experts" on talksport. Hopefully they are wrong but the appeal appears only to be about the punishment, and not really the guilty verdict.

Yeah...I am not confident about getting anything back listening to some financial "experts" on talksport. Hopefully they are wrong but the appeal appears only to be about the punishment, and not really the guilty verdict.
wouldnt listen to anyone off there to be fair. Its a lot one sided going by what i read. I think we may get 4 back personally. which is 2 more than i thought the 1st week etc when we got the 10 took off

Lets hope Super Lawyer's reason for being at the game today was celebratory confidence after the way the appeal went.
Think to much is been made about him been there myself. whatever the actual reason is. He could only say i suppose if asked that he think's it went well. but he wont know result like us all. all this he is smiling stuff on the pic before the game is just a normal thing to do apart from if your called Lennon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.