2023/24 Sean Dyche

He will definitely be with us until the end of his contract, which ends at the end of next season. I wouldn’t be shocked if the contract is extended, but I also wouldn’t be shocked if it wasn’t. I don’t see Eddie Howe still being at Newcastle for the 25/26 season. I think he would make a good replacement should the stars align.

🙄

But he had his first choice 2 in the centre
But we play with 3 so its a problem like I said. With no Doucoure his first plan is probably to bring Gueye in and push Garner forward then if he can't do that it's to bring Gomes in so making out like not having them doesn't count is disingenuous.

Quite few second rate players and manager.
Thats where we are at the min. Our options are sticking with Dyche who is limited but experienced in a scrap or taking a punt on an absolute nobody. Because anyone who is in any way making a name for themselves elsewhere wont come with 100 miles of this club until deductions and ownership etc are settled.

Without the points deduction we’d be 11 points plus goal difference away from the bottom 3. Dyche kept us up last year against the odds. Squad has got smaller. Really don’t know what else he can do. I’d have been happy if he’d rested everyone on Saturday. Bigger fish to fry. If you go the match at the moment, go knowing we’re sh1t. Be prepared to get behind a sh1t team cos it isn’t changing any time soon. All these people tweeting “I’m done”, have a look what they were tweeting 6 weeks ago after the 4 straight wins!

Without the points deduction we’d be 11 points plus goal difference away from the bottom 3. Dyche kept us up last year against the odds. Squad has got smaller. Really don’t know what else he can do. I’d have been happy if he’d rested everyone on Saturday. Bigger fish to fry. If you go the match at the moment, go knowing we’re sh1t. Be prepared to get behind a sh1t team cos it isn’t changing any time soon. All these people tweeting “I’m done”, have a look what they were tweeting 6 weeks ago after the 4 straight wins!

That's just not acceptable though. And I'm not on twitter or anything like it. Saturday was terrible. He's not up to the job its as simple as that

But we play with 3 so its a problem like I said. With no Doucoure his first plan is probably to bring Gueye in and push Garner forward then if he can't do that it's to bring Gomes in so making out like not having them doesn't count is disingenuous.
What’s garner going to do pushed forward, yes doucoure is missing. But he could have done something different. There’s good Chance imo young plays RW at Fulham and Harrison plays behind DCL. But he could have done that v Luton, but he won’t start danjuma or dobbin

What’s garner going to do pushed forward, yes doucoure is missing. But he could have done something different. There’s good Chance imo young plays RW at Fulham and Harrison plays behind DCL. But he could have done that v Luton, but he won’t start danjuma or dobbin
I'm just saying thats what he'd probably do he's done it before whether we agree or not isn't relevant i'm just saying it's stupid to ignore the fact that the people he would most likely replace Doucoure with also aren't available so it is quite a big thing.

Thats a bit disingenuous we have 5 senior midfielders in the squad and 3 of them are unavailable at the moment its obviously a problem.
He wasn’t expecting Dele to be out mate.👀

But realistically, Coleman, Doucoure, Gana, Gomes. Doucoure is huge in how we play.

I also think Pickford and Myko and possibly McNeil have been carrying knocks but playing through.

That’s what I thought he should have done vs Luton.

Youngs best performance this season was playing as RW.

You’ve a manager who’d have us midtable without the points deduction tolerating what is conditions others would walk away from.

He’s managing with both hands tied behind his back. Satisfying the FIFA master tacticians in any fanbase should be mocked, not validated.

He may have both hands tied behind his back but he does have a left foot available to him. Have you seen My Left Foot? There's no way he couldn't be pressing f5 with his big toe and refreshing players looking for a loan.

He's lazy.