2023/24 Sean Dyche

Whatever is happening now, or has happened over the last few years of idiocy and financial mismanagement, the one person who is NOT to be blamed is Dyche.
Whether you like him or not or whether you want him long term or not isn't the issue, the question or the focus of blame.
Dyche has done a good job so far given the absolute parlous circumstances surrounding him.
He is NOT the problem any halfwits chucking abuse in his direction need to give their heads a shake.
Needs must as the Devil drives and he's the best we have and the best we could get if we didn't have him.
I'm not a great fan, but he's done a better job that the last two.
You want to vent and shout and blame? Don't direct it at Dyche, none of this mess is down to him.
Got a worse home record than Lampard, but apparently he was one of the worse managers in our history, but dyche gets a free pass, not his fault, he’s inherited a mess blah blah blah

Not many teams are mate but plenty of teams in a variety of countries and in a variety of leagues are able to play a bit of footy and are not resorting to hoofball during every game. He has to change something at the moment as I think teams are starting to work us out a bit
I said this would happen the only manager that can’t change tactics to get results is our’s. Are main threat is set pieces it’s obvious teams were going to start trying to nullify us. Fulham in the league cup Q/final, palace over 2 games and now Luton.

4 goals in our last 8, at that rate we will struggle to get 10 more goals, which will be relegation unless we get points back

I said this would happen the only manager that can’t change tactics to get results is our’s. Are main threat is set pieces it’s obvious teams were going to start trying to nullify us. Fulham in the league cup Q/final, palace over 2 games and now Luton.

4 goals in our last 8, at that rate we will struggle to get 10 more goals, which will be relegation unless we get points back

we know this. we’re struggling with injury’s and the squads thin

they’res nothing else now that matters then staying up

Not many teams are mate but plenty of teams in a variety of countries and in a variety of leagues are able to play a bit of footy and are not resorting to hoofball during every game. He has to change something at the moment as I think teams are starting to work us out a bit

i know he has to change it mate it’s a managers job to,we can’t rely on one man

we can’t keep losing when we go behind

either way mate he’s here we gotta back him

he’s not perfect

we know this. we’re struggling with injury’s and the squads thin

they’res nothing else now that matters then staying up
Only 3 players off our best team yesterday and 1 of the 3 was on the bench, people making out we have some mad injury crisis. Luton made 5 subs before we made one, do you Think any of them 5 get in our team?

Only 3 players off our best team yesterday and 1 of the 3 was on the bench, people making out we have some mad injury crisis. Luton made 5 subs before we made one, do you Think any of them 5 get in our team?

we have got injury’s and the squads thin

yday was not good enough atall and got to have or find another way to win

which is down to the manager

Again who's out there that could get better results? Sure his gameplan has faults but the squad itself is pretty limited.

Potter has done less with more (his Chelsea stint).

I don't see any reasonable proven alternative, we simply aren't in the position to try an untested manager.

Absolutely. If we played a random team from the championship tomorrow I'd guess 75% of them would play better football than us and look the dominant team.

Again who's out there that could get better results? Sure his gameplan has faults but the squad itself is pretty limited.

Potter has done less with more (his Chelsea stint).

I don't see any reasonable proven alternative, we simply aren't in the position to try an untested manager.

See this just isn't true.

On Saturday

we had a defence of Myko and Patterson - supposedly 2 young talented full backs, decent fees and a decent number of games under their belt
Tarks - very experienced, generally highly regarded for another year or two
Branthwaite - spoken of as likely to be our next true superstar talent

Midfield of likes or Garner, McNeil, Onana and Harrison - all experienced and either bought for decent money or supposedly rated as highly valued

Up front Beto (£26m) and poster boy DCL

And yet outplayed by a luton team that cost probably £5m to £10m (a few of their main summer signings were out) and were able to see out and win the game after 5 subs bringing on players from their league one and two days.

Everton owners definitely main culprits but Dyche is truly woeful.

i know he has to change it mate it’s a managers job to,we can’t rely on one man

we can’t keep losing when we go behind

either way mate he’s here we gotta back him

he’s not perfect
Most teams lose when they go behind if you look at the stats. That said I believe more teams recover a draw than we do.

He will definitely be with us until the end of his contract, which ends at the end of next season. I wouldn’t be shocked if the contract is extended, but I also wouldn’t be shocked if it wasn’t. I don’t see Eddie Howe still being at Newcastle for the 25/26 season. I think he would make a good replacement should the stars align.

He will definitely be with us until the end of his contract, which ends at the end of next season. I wouldn’t be shocked if the contract is extended, but I also wouldn’t be shocked if it wasn’t. I don’t see Eddie Howe still being at Newcastle for the 25/26 season. I think he would make a good replacement should the stars align.

Dyche's football isn't going to create a buzz at the new stadium. He'll stay next season to make sure we're still in the PL when we move.