Everton Youth Teams Thread

Chermiti might not be ready for the first team but he's miles better than Okoronkwo. Dobbin also now looks too good for this level.

Maybe I'm just projecting because we won for once but that felt quite Dyche-like to me. Big man up front working hard, 3 pressing forwards behind him. Solid low block. Are we finally developing an identity that runs through the age groups?

Also, fantastic to see Charlie Whitaker back. Even pulled off a couple of his trademark round-the-corner toe pokes.

A satisfactory result , 2-1 , not a great deal of style , a lot of industry and good to see Charlie Whitaker getting time off the bench.
Djankpata and Metcalfe were solid in a too , it’ll be interesting to see if any scouts watching fancy taking one of them on loan . Chermiti did enough too in terms of workrate at back and up front , he needs these 90 mins games.

22 now though. Badly needs to get some mens football under his belt, making up the numbers on the bench can't be doing much good. Be good to loan him out til the end of the season.
Two parties to a loan though, somebody needs to want Hunt, then we need to let him go. I think Hunt and Kyle John are a bit like Joe Anderson , good solid u21 players for us who won’t get first team minutes, with teams unsure whether to take them on loan . But if they can get them for free/ cheap from Everton they’d likely take a punt on them.