6 + 2 Point Deductions

Agreed. But when we got the 10 point deduction Forest were one of the clubs wanting to sue us by all accounts.

Seems it’s every man for himself unfortunately.
It's a normal 'guilty shoitehawk' tactic, keep going on about the one being picked on in the hope, or arrogance, that no one turns on you

If we are found guilty again, surely they can not impose a penalty on us this year. It will have to take affect next year. If they were to punish us this year, and Man City in say 2 years time for previous historical events, they are in effect picking and choosing themselves when to penalize a club sportingly without any correlation to the date of the offence. The integrity of the whole league will be lost.
Absolutely the key point in all of this.

IF we have failed again (which for any club failing is likely due to rolling 3 year approach - 2/3 of the period the year after the failure will be the same as the failed year so highly likely unless a massive fire sale occurred in the current year) then they cannot by any sane measure apply a second sporting punishment this year.

Under their new rules the penalty this season should be the one for 2020-2023, the 2019-2022 absolutely had to be a fine due to not being applied in the 22-23 season.

Not soon as fear.
As long as people continue watching TV games.

I think we may have reached the peak in TV deals now.

Across the world all leagues are struggling to get an increase on the previous TV deals.

Premier League can say the new deal is 5% more than the previous one but the reality is they have included more games to be shown live and per game that gets shown is of a lesser value than the previous deal with Sky.

We alll find out by the 15th, then you have two weeks to respond to any charge, then a hearing by an independent commission must be concluded by April 8. Appeals will have to be completed by the end of the season.
Meanwhile our original appeal drags on and the two clubs with historical breaches including one who have admitted guilt are still waiting for a date for their hearing.

The whole situation is laughable.

Meanwhile our original appeal drags on and the two clubs with historical breaches including one who have admitted guilt are still waiting for a date for their hearing.

The whole situation is laughable.
I assume you mean Chelsea and City.

Chelsea haven’t admitted any guilt re FFP they have admitted failure to fully account for all payments made to intermediaries but not to breaking FFP spending limits.

Cities charges are numerous but again they haven’t been charged with spending over the sum allowable

Not soon as fear.
As long as people continue watching TV games.
Many factors play into the continuity of the mass appeal on TV, I think someone already mentioned that more games and the 5% revenue increase in real terms is negligible and if there is a tide shift of opinion amongst many who see the level of disparity across the Premier League(Corrupt) alone, never mind the lower leagues, will/could there be a shift to watching more grass roots stuff?

but also factor in the economy, in my own household alone my disposable income has been hit so its a narrower margin every month and there are no signs this is due to end any time soon, I work for a company that employs over 15k people and the end of year survey highlighted a real issue with peoples ability to afford even the basics, never mind the luxuries like Sky, Netflix etc so something will have to give, for me it will be multi fold and for many others will be the same.

so will we see this filter down to the Prem(corrupt) and in turn Sky subscriptions, yes i believe so. Wont be quick like you say but it is now seemingly inevitable that there will be some form of breakaway and good riddance to them, as then and only then we may well see a return of even playing filed for all and asa result some of the enjoyment back in the game. I know I speak as a Toffee and all that encompasses but there is little joy in for it us at the moment and i know of other teams fans who feel the same and they will be the first to cut the spend per head on games,tv etc.

Its been a long time coming but it needs to happen

Chelsea haven’t admitted any guilt re FFP they have admitted failure to fully account for all payments made to intermediaries but not to breaking FFP spending limits.

Cities charges are numerous but again they haven’t been charged with spending over the sum allowable
Both of which are about finding ways to (morally) breach FFP I’d say.

Seriously lad have a word with yourself.
Chelsea notified the league about making illegal payments under Abramovich with the following ludicrous club statement

These allegations pre-date the club’s current ownership,” Chelsea said in a statement. “They concern entities that were allegedly controlled by the club’s former owner and do not relate to any individual who is presently at the club.”

I mean going off that reasoning why did Everton get punished as the "breach" happened under the previous owner who has nothing to do with the club.

And as for Man City not spending over the allowable sum even the ghost of Peter Swales knows they are guilty they are just deliberately obstructing the process.