2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Read my mind , anyone that has doucs providing “ support” is going to find it much more difficult than they should to look good.

Docs doesn’t even know what he’s doing himself and makes stupid runs, can’t deliver passes, timing of passes is always off etc

So it makes it very hard for any team mate to know how to play and where and when to make runs
Agree, if our squad was not so threadbare, it would be difficult to see Doucore keeping his place as his goals have dried up.

I worried coming in here to read that he was going to be slaughtered in usual fashion but to my surprise it's very positive, apologies blues.

Definitely needs more game time, we have to show young players there is a decent pathway into the first team and not have another Moise Kean situation.

It's been a really tough season though and that is probably why he hasn't been trusted as much, maybe. Good for him though, that 90mins will do him and his confidence a nice boost.

Doucoure spurned a great opportunity from his knockdown. Thought he did alright in ball retention and chasing it down. Had a couple of half chances too.

Don’t understand why he didn’t get more time when we couldn’t buy a goal.

From what ive seen is not afraid of ball and has technique others don't. Thought he did well its not his game (YET) to hold up and bring others in, still he did well doing it...