2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

His first touch last night where he span it into his own lane to run on to was 👌

One of our major problems has been that we haven’t been able to play young players due to the fears of relegation. I’d give him a start against Sheffield United alongside Beto.

Harry Kane looked like he wasn’t going to cut it until Sherwood gave him a run of games.

Are there any youth team players worth having a look at?

His first touch last night where he span it into his own lane to run on to was 👌

One of our major problems has been that we haven’t been able to play young players due to the fears of relegation. I’d give him a start against Sheffield United alongside Beto.

Harry Kane looked like he wasn’t going to cut it until Sherwood gave him a run of games.

Are there any youth team players worth having a look at?
I’d be starting him alongside DCL rather than Beto.

The double sub last night bringing on Beto and Chermiti when 1-1 against Luton. Do you think there’s any world in which we would do that if we needed that point for survival?

Thats why the points deductions have been so damaging, we could have been playing Chermiti a lot more and opening up more in games if our PL survival wasn’t on the line this season when it no reason to be at all.

I hope Dyche gives him more game time for the last games of the season. For the club to bring in young talented players, the player and his family, etc, must see that there's a real chance of playing and developing.