2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Really hope he kicks on next season and we reap the benefits.
we've all wanted to see more of him this season, even yesterday I was calling for him to partner DCL from the start but they have obviously been working with him behind the scenes and he has really improved despite not many minutes in the 1st team. He's still very young and green but if he keeps developing, I'm happy for them to do some of that in the background til he's ready to smash the first team into European togger.

we've all wanted to see more of him this season, even yesterday I was calling for him to partner DCL from the start but they have obviously been working with him behind the scenes and he has really improved despite not many minutes in the 1st team. He's still very young and green but if he keeps developing, I'm happy for them to do some of that in the background til he's ready to smash the first team into European togger.
He really wasnt bought to be getting any minutes this season. That’s why Beto was brought in (and Danjuma to act as 3rd choice striker). Chermiti was one for 2/3 years down the line but due to our small squad and Danjuma really not cutting it, he has ended up not being available you U21s but not really getting any first team game time either.