Votes: 1 0.5%
  • David Henen (Att)

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Conor McAleny (Att)

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galloway has already played a number of games for the first team, for him it is more about establishment, than breakthrough.

Yeah, but his breakthrough was certainly down to a bit of luck with injuries. Baines out and Garbutt loaned out + injured meant he had to step up. I've left him in there as his playing opportunities certainly aren't secure at all - in fact he may well be loaned out, depending on what happens with Garbutt.

tom-davies-of-everton-u21s-looks-on-during-the-barclays-u21-premier-picture-id501325558

Gone for Holgate. Everytime I've seen him for the u21s I've been impressed. Maybe be a back up right back. I know Kenny plays there but holster offers more .Seems to be naturally very gifted.

I haven't chose one, not because I don't think they have great potential but due to the fact this is a season where we need to prove ourselves with experienced players and I don't think this season is for many of them.

Galloway and Garbutt given game time will succeed but Tom Davies, Jonjoe Kenny, Ryan Ledson, Leandro Rodriguez need a season on loan at a more competitive club. Just my opinion

Jimmy Martin's assistant kit manager will be promoted from cleaning the training kit to working in the dressing room on match days

Joe Williams - went to see the U18s final vs City a couple of years ago and he ran the show. Really reminded me of when when I saw Toni Kroos play for Bayern II - literally same impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.