Your Perfect Europa League Group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we seeded?

I'd like to go somewhere fun, maybe to Holland against FC Twente or Rapid Vienna in Austria. Going to the San Siro to face Inter would be awesome as well. Part of me wants to get Villareal to be honest, us and them have unfinished business in Europe I feel. Want to see us annihilate them and get some small measure of revenge.

Just please God don't give us a Turkish or a Ukrainian team, anyone who goes over there better take a gun with them.

Last edited:

Hoping we get a really hard group, if we win the group it gives our confidence and our chances of winning it a major boost.

Honestly don't fear anybody so won't be bothered if it's a hard group.

Inter would be great.

The other two teams in countries with cheap beer and no wars and it's sound.

We are almost certainly going to end up in pot 3, as long as we don't draw Kharkiv or Dinamo Kiev from pot 1, I would be happy as I think all the rest will make for a great trip. Pot 2 can't say I would be too excited if we draw Hapoel Tel Aviv, but Brugge would do nicely, and then perhaps a trip to Portugal from pot 4, Estoril Praia

as long as my local airport gets me there,that will do for me. Dundalk, possibly at the Aviva . Would quite like St Etienne ,Yeah Inter Milan would be great given the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.