Your line up for West Brom: The newest biggest game of our season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robles

Coleman Jags Stones Baines

Barkley Besic

Mirallas Naismith Oviedo

Lukaku​

Good side. I heard a whisper McCarthy will be back for this though. If true - I'd have him in alongside Besic.

Then you'd have to decide whether to drop Naismith or Barkley. Barkley in worse form lately although you get the feeling he may flourish without Naismith in the side.

Good side. I heard a whisper McCarthy will be back for this though. If true - I'd have him in alongside Besic.

Then you'd have to decide whether to drop Naismith or Barkley. Barkley in worse form lately although you get the feeling he may flourish without Naismith in the side.

Yep, I was working on the basis that McCarthy would be out still. If he's back I'd do a straight swap with Barkley.

Barkley on the bench.

I think Mirallas should be on the bench, not sure if his ankle problems are over.

After this game (19th Jan), our next game is against CP - that is the game, where I hope Mirallas & McCarthy can start.

For this game.

Robles
Coleman Stones Jags Baines
Besic Barry
Naismith Barkley Ovideo
Lukaku

Think Barkley needs benching, hopefully it would give him a kick up the ass like it did to Rom

Assuming J Mac is out

Robles
Baines/Jags/Stones/Coleman
Barkley/Besic
Mirallas/Naisy/Oviedo
Rom

If J Mac is in, replace Barkley

ideally we should go two up front with Rom and Kone, but ain't gonna happen

Hope who ever plays is really up for this, take note Ross get you damned finger out and play. We have to win this, a draw is better than nothing but if "The Baggies" win they jump over us and two points up and the poo poo will be upto our waist!

This is what it will be like

Robles

Coleman Jags Stones Baines

Barry Besic

Naismith Barkley Kev

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.