your favourite Lukaku goal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadpole

Player Valuation: £15m
OK, it will be hard for him to top the Chelsea goal, unless he bags the winner in a cup final, but which of his other 60 goals for the club leave you salivating whether you think of them ?

Just to get you started, here's one of his many goals against the Hammers -

and this is from our last win against the Gunners : Lukaku's glorious strike is 60 seconds in.

Favourite - header in the Derby.

Deserves a shout, his one against West Ham at home when he was on loan. Think he'd just come back from injury and it was a simple finish but it was boss.

Plus I think there's a picture of about 10 West Ham players in the box trying to stop it going in. So boss.

The second goal against Burnley last year, it was a drab finish but after being at fault for their equalizer you could see he was really angry at himself and determined to put it right.

It wasn't the best goal he will ever score but to see someone's character shine through like that was great to watch, like his behaviour at Southampton away this season. You expect great footballers to be boss, but you rarely see how much they care about it.

The header where he put his noggin on the line and got knocked out. If my memory serves me it was one of his first goals for us, if not the first. Straight away I knew we had a player on our hands.

Should have counted as two.

That was the very first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.