Yobo - treated shoddily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the money we receive for Yobo could go a long way for us this year. I hope some kind of agreement can be reached.

As a few other posters have said, and maybe it sounds old-fashioned but turning down the opportunity to play for Everton is a cardinal sin.

I never rated him when he was with us, too often at fault for goals and left hibbo horribly exposed most of the time, take what we can for him and get him off the books

I only ever remember Yobo more than anything he ever did for us and its the thing ive never forgot,and that was when Charlton scored against us in 2006,when he was doing his lace/fixing his boot in the keeper's view of the shot that they scored with.

Fenerbahce have behaved like a bunch of utter c***s over this deal. They agreed a fee for if they wanted him after the loan, by all accounts he's been outstanding for them, and then they decide they don't want to pay it.

He's to blame as well. He's made it clear he doesn't want to be at Everton so what can we do?

Player power wins again.

If yobo wanted to leave that much he'd put in a transfer request but in doing so would for-go loyalty bonus written in to contracts.

Everton want to stop all this **** and get him back to finch farm or stop his wages, If Reading are buying Marriappa from Watford for 2.75million surely Yobo having played in premier league and Europe would be worth as much if not more.

Yobo - treated shodderly ?? Fenerbache and Yobo taking the piss more like !!

He faked an injury because he couldn't be arsed travelling to Benfica and has since said he never wants to play for Everton again. F uck him.

Fenerbahce are the ones who have treated him shodderly, not Everton.

They've had him on loan for 2 years, yet still won't pay the asking price for him? And in the meantime, are willing to pay good money for other players?

It's the very definition of 'taking the piss'.

Even Yobo realises this, given his recent comments:

"Preparations began for the new season, but my condition is still not clear.' Yobo told Milliyet.

He continued: 'The club`s (Fenerbahçe) silence makes me sad. This situation can not continue like this."

http://www.everton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=287047

Status
Not open for further replies.