Yes Ndidi ?

Yes Ndidi ?

• Sign him

• Dont sign him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely no chance of him staying with you mate or are his demands too high? Did you go last night?
I'm honestly not too sure. Certainly not on £100k a week. I think he'll be seen as a luxury we can't afford mate

Unfortunately not. Away end sounded the best it has in years. It wasn't the prettiest of promotions but good to get out first time of asking. Not looking forward to getting battered every week, VAR and points deductions though lol

I'm honestly not too sure. Certainly not on £100k a week. I think he'll be seen as a luxury we can't afford mate

Unfortunately not. Away end sounded the best it has in years. It wasn't the prettiest of promotions but good to get out first time of asking. Not looking forward to getting battered every week, VAR and points deductions though lol

I'd give anything (except relegation) to have a season without VAR lol that must have been absolute joy week in week out just celebrating goals in real time.

With the strong Wilfred Ndidi links coming out, I thought it may be a nice distraction from all the (no money) negativity to discuss him.

The injuries are a concern: https://www.transfermarkt.com/wilfred-ndidi/verletzungen/spieler/274839

But it seems like when fit hes on the pitch as much as possible: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/327683/History/Wilfred-Ndidi

Would be be Gana's replacement, backup or midfield partner?

I think the key here is for him to join the club asap with Dyche then putting him on the DCL rehab program.

Its a Yes Ndidi from me ;)
I mean purely for that pun, I’m all in

When I looked at his average number of games played over the last seven years it was over thirty if you include cup games.

I remember him having one bad injury but I didn't think he was a player that missed a lot of games.

If he was willing to accept lower terms with some clause on appearances then yeah but I doubt that's a deal he'd agree to. Could see someone like Fulham taking a punt on him.

If I I remember rightly Leicester trying to offload him a few seasons back because he wasn't really starting only to then give him another contract, possibly to try and get a sale. I'd honestly rather have Lundstram than Ndidi and that's saying something, at least you know you'd get a bit of fight and leadership in the middle. De Roon might also do a decent stop gap job. Jeez I wish we weren't having to bargain basement buy