2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants to use it to inspire us to victory. He's a leader.
A leader? He's decided to leave us no matter what. He's given us a very poor return on what we have paid for his services. I agree he's or best CB when he plays, but I can't have any affection for him at all when he's so happy to just wipe his hands of us at the end of his contract. No leader in my eyes.

A leader? He's decided to leave us no matter what. He's given us a very poor return on what we have paid for his services. I agree he's or best CB when he plays, but I can't have any affection for him at all when he's so happy to just wipe his hands of us at the end of his contract. No leader in my eyes.
I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain the club have decided not to offer him a new contract as we look to lower the wage bill. Personally wish him no ill will either way, as hes just not robust enough for premier league.

Little Yerry Mina stat to remember him by....

In 5 seasons, he's made (before today) 85 league appearances for Everton.

In one fewer, Alex Iwobi, has made 120.

HOWEVER - Mina has scored 7 PL goals to Iwobi's 6.

If only Mina had been fitter more often. Could have been one of our best signings in years. What might have been....

His overall 99th appearance for us. Crazy because in his second and third seasons he played over 29 and 33 games respectively in all competitions before his constant injuries kicked in. Massive shame but not many clubs could afford an unreliable due to fitness but top class defender on his salary. Please sign off with a win Big Yezzer.

I'll be honest, I wasn't sure on him at first but later appreciated what he offered and realised how well he organised the defence. Would have been nice to have seen more of him in his time here but his recent performances will outshine his injuries and I would love him to finish with a goal today.

Status
Not open for further replies.