Yakubu, Yobo and Vic hopefully gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

zed

Player Valuation: £25m
souarce - l`pool Echo. got chased out the shop so couldnt read the whole article, basically, yobo to fenerbache for not quite the 6mil we negotiated. some Turkish team are interested in ayegbenie yakubu and Leicester are sniffing around Big Vic. i`d be chuffed to me little cotton socks if this lot happened.

Gettin there combined approx wage of £120k (a guess) a week would be very helpful

We will sell all 3 and bring in jack sh1t and everyone on here will explode with rage

I'd get rid of all 3 personally, wether Moyesy will is another matter. Sure, he wants to sell Yobo and Yak but i doubt he'd consider selling Big Vic, but fcuk knows why not, for me i cant see him offering us anything of any significance in the years to come, either upfront or on the wing!.

I think we might give in to Fenerbache and accept there £3m bid that was on the table for Yobo, and we'd be lucky to get that for Yak aswell, we'd probs get more from Leicester but i dont think he wants to drop down a division, hence why he hasnt gone there already. And apparently Leicester had set there sights on Anichebe instead for just over 3 mill and i'd sell for that.

If we could get something like £9m for them 3 at this stage and then be able to buy a striker and get someone like Pedro Leon on loan and possibly someone else aswell (god knows who off the top of my head?), then with what time is left of the window, i think we'll of done well, considering it looks like we wont sign anyone at this point in time.

If, and its a big IF, we could get rid of those 3 and be able to sign a couple of players ourselves, then great, but as it stands now, i dont think we'll sign anyone, and will be lucky to offload just Yobo atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toffees chairman Bill Kenwright prides himself on his ability to get a good price for outgoing players
I think Gosling's flicking through the Echo right now on the Newcastle bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.