Would you pay £805 to play 90 minutes at Goodison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to do this and i've got enough money saved up at the moment where i could afford to do it.

Its whether i can justify paying £405 just to play half a game of football, even if it is at Goodison.

Although in goal you get 90 mins for that price. Plsu the fact that i'd probably be really gash and let loads of goals in. Or get knackered after 5 mins.

if i had it a defo would be amaising to run out at goodison thinking of all the great players that have played in that ground

Thats the thing. I couldnt play for 45 mins because I would literally fume if anyone tried to take me off.

I would absolutely love to do it. I'm not even great at football but to play at Goodison- I would jizz my pants. Maybe we could write to Everton and try and get a GOT match? Like if we all got sponsored and raised money for a charity...

Should defo get that done. We have about 10 regulars who play every week from 'the ale house' NSNO would probs have a team somewhere, good charity match at goodison.

Dibs on GK.

I'd pay it for 90 secs, but if 45 mins is the deal, I'm in. put me down for either the Carsley or Cahill roles and as a bonus(?) I can point and pay a 5yd nothing ball better than pip

i could pay for a game but i'l be honest i'd last 10minutes before i would need substituting, my cardio fitness is somewhat none existent these days.

are people seriously saying they'd rather spend it on something else? I thought it was every fans dream to play at their club's ground? I'd almost certainly pay to play that, just that I can't afford it!!

For 900 quid I would expect the whole player package - drive around in a Ferrari, play a game and go home to some hot supermodel so that I could waste whatever energy I had left.
That would be worth it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.