Will we see the £1.7 mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Munchy

If the deal with ink stubhub for ticketing scheme for an alleged £1.7 mil does go through, will we see it? Or will it disappear somewhere, I personally would love to see it go in the pienaar Pot!
Do you think this ticketing idea is a good one? Amd do you think we will see the money or will it go to the back room?

It will vanish mysteriously into 'other operating costs' just like every other time our revenue has increased.

See it? Nah.

Here about it as one of the club's financial 'success' stories for the next 10 years. Absolutely!

Where's the money we owe Kitbag for selling our kit money Bill?!

To be fair, it just said 1.7m deal. That could mean the whole deal, not the amount available to Everton.

Be interesting to see the detail of this deal - 1.7mill for how long? a season ? a few years?

I see it working like this, season ticket holders not attending a game can get some of their money back - by using these lids.

I imagine its less an admin fee prob to be paid by buyer and seller for using the service, which is how they will hope to make a profit by just being the middle man.

I wonder do we get a share of that fee, given our history of outsourcing or the detail provided on the terms of our commercial deals we will prob never know.

Be interesting to see the detail of this deal - 1.7mill for how long? a season ? a few years?

was wondering the same myself i mean cant be 1.7 a year thats halfas much as chang pay, but then its a really ****ty deal if its over like 10 years like kitbag.
either way its an extra 1.7 million into the club

was wondering the same myself i mean cant be 1.7 a year thats halfas much as chang pay, but then its a really ****ty deal if its over like 10 years like kitbag.
either way its an extra 1.7 million into the club

Id be staggered if it was every season mate tbh, no way this company could make up 1.7mill a season in admin fees - so i would say its over a few years. But really its a good idea overall, its dead money after all for the club and season ticket holders.

Prob the price of a season long loan for someone for the club or part of the Pienaar fee, while season ticket holders will be able to get something back if they cant make a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.