Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
we still pay decent wages as a club, so could match anything Villa/inter may offer. He also wouldn’t have to relocate, if his family are happy in the area. But if it’s just a footy decision to make, he’s on his way to Villa park or back to Italy.

Probably mean we are be up signing troure or Bailey from villa

I think it’s more “why move to Everton when other bigger clubs want me” which is a very fair assessment.
If other big clubs were really after him he would be gone. Nobody is willing to pay big money for him at this stage.

He also had a Premiership Relegation at the age of 19 and half the season he didn't look in the place either.

I'll tell you what, we let you take him and you give us Buendia !!
Cost 38 mil and has got about 4 goals in 2 yrs. he’s not worth 20

He’s not really Zat; the more logical thought process are the leaks of an Everton bid are to start the ball rolling with other clubs
But why use us as a fake bid? All the rhetoric is we have zero money and everyone knows that. Surely you would use a club that could afford it.

But why use us as a fake bid? All the rhetoric is we have zero money and everyone knows that. Surely you would use a club that could afford it.
Probably because it’ll drive more attention. We had news stories last year about all bids we were making. Last week we were bidding for Harrison

It’s the media, they print [Poor language removed]

He also had a Premiership Relegation at the age of 19 and half the season he didn't look in the place either.

I'll tell you what, we let you take him and you give us Buendia !!
Would that be Emi Buendia that was relegated from the Premier League while playing for Norwich? Saying that, Everton does well with players from Villa that were relegated from the Premier League, Gana was relegated from the PL just before you bought him. Yeah, maybe a good idea to steer clear of 19 year old Gnonto.

I think it’s more “why move to Everton when other bigger clubs want me” which is a very fair assessment.
I think there's another issue with signing players from relegated clubs, or any Championship club really, of the very real/likely possibility of the two clubs swapping places in a year. Got to be a hard sell to convince them that won't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.