Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it is not like he would be coming from a different league. He has a PL season under his belt by the age of 19 which is a lot more than most PL players manage and he didn't look out of place last season for Leeds. Any time they played on TV it seems like the pundits always mentioned him and a real talent and one for the future. I don't recall anyone saying he was too small or lightweight
He also had a Premiership Relegation at the age of 19 and half the season he didn't look in the place either.

I'll tell you what, we let you take him and you give us Buendia !!

He also had a Premiership Relegation at the age of 19 and half the season he didn't look in the place either.

I'll tell you what, we let you take him and you give us Buendia !!
People obsessed with relegations. Why? It’s a team game and one player can still be good and suffer from team being relegated. It’s a lazy and incorrect way to judge a player.
Jags was related when we bought him, a wholes host of Leicester players just been that would walk into our side, Grealish was relegated.

So were West Ham, high profile do me a
Favour emery done well after taking over from Gerrard. Was in the championship 3yrs and for all our crapness they have finished above us 5 times in 20yrs
He's only 19 and probably aware of us for the last 10 at best and probably only really looked at us since the opportunity arose to come to the PL - in which case, he'd be sensible to take another option than us.

Kenwright and Moshiri have really messed us up.

we still pay decent wages as a club, so could match anything Villa/inter may offer. He also wouldn’t have to relocate, if his family are happy in the area. But if it’s just a footy decision to make, he’s on his way to Villa park or back to Italy.

This is one of those embarrassing made up links to a player with a 160 page thread, which ends with him signing for another club and then everyone getting upset fur some reason or other.

I reckon its just Gnonto’s agents leaking stuff to drum up interest.

As well Leeds are strapped for cash so i’d imagine their worst nightmare would be us as the bidder - offering a fiver up front and the rest on the never never.

When the links are almost 100% from overseas press they are usually false, the amount of players from Portugal Turkey even Brazil etc that have chosen Everton, one step away, due for a medical, total agreement blah blah blah they never play for us is very high

I have my doubts, that we're actually in for him. Just over the fee. Maybe it's good to be getting players not being linked in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.