Why don't we produce good youth players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a few more admittedly lower down

Franny Jeffers. 49 appearances and full England cap

Danny Cadamarteri. 92 appearances and England u21

James Vaughan. 42 appearances and England u21

You really think you've answered the OP don't you?

Don't worry your not alone one wonders if there is a night school class you all attend teaching the art of idiocy.

"A" grade for this one.

Don't worry your not alone one wonders if there is a night school class you all attend teaching the art of idiocy.

"A" grade for this one.
I don't think you would believe anyone had a valid view unless in matched your own. Idiot, hmm, interesting and personal from someone who doesn't know me, my background or what I do.

Clearly you are one for the 'ignore list'

I don't think you would believe anyone had a valid view unless in matched your own. Idiot, hmm, interesting and personal from someone who doesn't know me, my background or what I do.

Glad you said this mate. He seems angry that basically nobody agrees with him.

"A" grade for this one.

Are you okay mate?

Is everything okay?

"A" grade for this one.
Well if you were "choreographing" it probably explains why you know fook all.

Did you do "jazz hands" for indirect free kicks?

I hope your care worker knows the severity of your problems, what a c#ck.

Problem for you being from the colonies is if you can't measure it, talk about it in quantitative terms and analyse it to death your lost.

Too much trust in technology, intuitive thinking makes your scrote shrivel - "friendly fire" - is an art form in the american armed forces as a result of brain failure.

Strangely some americans Know this "too much analysis causes paralysis", ever been to Boston? fancy some tea?

Wish I was a [Poor language removed].

You may have a point, then again I've at least had the courtesy to read and understand your post - only good manners I say - whereas you clearly haven't done the same for me.

Ignorance is bliss they say.

You may have a point, then again I've at least had the courtesy to read and understand your post - only good manners I say - whereas you clearly haven't done the same for me.

Has she left you mate?
Some bleach will help you feel better :)
CCLO7454.jpg

Okay lads.

Leave it there as far as 'Deliverence' is concerned. Bad attitude and no courtesy. We don't ask much from people who use GOT, but if you can't reply to a genuine clean honest post with courtesy then you won't fit in here.

Okay lads.

Leave it there as far as 'Deliverence' is concerned. Bad attitude and no courtesy. We don't ask much from people who use GOT, but if you can't reply to a genuine clean honest post with courtesy then you won't fit in here.

Thanks for that, makes my angry when someone has a go at the Club and blatantly hasnt got a clue what they are talking about. Cheers

Man. You really are a [Poor language removed] ain't ya?

Cultural thing. Rumour is Rooney had his school uniform and other essentials paid for by the club, now there is going without in this country and then there are the slums and poverty that kill millions every year in the likes of south america and africa.

The maths isn't that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.