Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree with this. In that sense, I hope the club appoints Rooney, Duncan, or some other "true blue legend" because they'll either shock me with their achievement or they'll finally burn off the saccharine, cloying sentimentality that infests Evertonianism when they relegate this august club.

oh lad knock it on the head

Question is, who would actually want to come to Everton? 6 or 7 managers in about as many years, isn't it? To anyone qualified, it has to be one of the least desirable jobs in football.

Just give it to Dunc and be done with it.

Pretty much what we need here demanding effort from the players he have a set formation?

Cant say i know much about his tactics but i think he could do well here

He was at Goodison once or twice after Silva got sacked so it seems like the board have been interested before

Don't want to sign Rooney or dunc because they are blues. The two are best mates and could Duncan work under Rooney and both still haven't proved they can do it.

I just want a modern tactical manager who understands the bleeding game and I want the best one we can get.

Just get Luís Campos give him full control of football operations and get someone like Gallardo, Fonseca or Lampard in.

Lampard LOL? Villas Boas is the only permanent manager to have had a lower win % at Chelsea since Gullit in 1998.

Also the first manager since AVB to not win a trophy, despite spending £100m+.
The £100+m he spent was in the summer after his first full season, in which he got Chelsea into the champions league, and an FA cup final. He signed Ziyech, Havertz, Werner, Chilwell and keeper Mendy. All are still an integral part of Tuchels Chelsea squad.

Who would you choose?

Pretty much what we need here demanding effort from the players he have a set formation?

Give that a quick read, pal. Or even an extended one. If you cba, he likes a 4-4-2 or 3-4-2-1 depending on the opposition. The latter formation is what really worked for him at Frankfurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.