Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A competent DoF, who can work with a manager that both have the same vision. Whether that be a young person like Lampard, Rooney or Potter or someone with experience.

The most important thing for this club is structure and plan, a proper footballing plan on how we want to play in 5 years time. This needs to be implemented throughout the entire club
Yes please. Can you tell the dolls on the board this.

I’m not having these Rooney shouts. Yes he’s doing well in difficult circumstances at Derby, but there’s not really any pressure there. After the points deduction they pretty much resigned themselves to relegation, so anything else is a bonus to them.

Coming into Everton now is a totally different situation, and it’s not the time to take a chance on someone so inexperienced.

it c
Get Graham Potter, has a way of playing, his football is brilliant to watch, has new ideas. Young and wants to improve.

They say Brighton can’t score goals, but they don’t have an out and out striker like we do with DCL or even Richarlison, get the football he plays with the strikers we have could be a great match.

Weather or not he’d come is another issue.

If I’m honest I just want to see nice football being played, being aggressive with the ball and actually having attacking intent and having a go. Instead of sitting back and in inviting pressure for 90 mins.
ould be argued, we have the strikers / attackers to implement his football, but the rest of them woudnt have a clue how to play it....

I just want someone who isn't driven by ego, who learns from their mistakes. Enraging watching us concede from so many set pieces this season yet changing nothing, persisting with Rondon, playing five at the back, failing to control the midfield and etc etc etc

I just want someone who isn't driven by ego, who learns from their mistakes. Enraging watching us concede from so many set pieces this season yet changing nothing, persisting with Rondon, playing five at the back, failing to control the midfield and etc etc etc
… and someone … progressive

Ferguson until the end of the season.

Try and approach Ragnick at the end of the season to do a sorting the club out job for a year or two.

In the meantime have our main priority be getting a top DoF who will sort out how the club is ran and not allow himself to be overruled by Moshiri.

Only when that's done, do I think we can look to get a young up and coming manager.

Ferguson until the end of the season.

Try and approach Ragnick at the end of the season to do a sorting the club out job for a year or two.

In the meantime have our main priority be getting a top DoF who will sort out how the club is ran and not allow himself to be overruled by Moshiri.

Only when that's done, do I think we can look to get a young up and coming manager.
Pretty sure he's meant to be doing that for United for 2 years.

Bassett, been saying it for years. He got England to a World Cup semi & has experience successfully fighting a relegation battle at a club that had useless owners during his time at Wirral County. And he's local, so it'll be a short commute for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.