Who will finish 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

With teams dropping points I thinks it's going to come down to if we can beat them at there places . Spurs and arsenal away are the most important games of the season now

In contention, but we could so easily be rooted in 3rd. We don't seem to get beat very often though, even in games like today where it looks very likely, that's a good sign.

Funny really, had a look on the Chelsea forum just now and their fans seem to think they'll be lucky to finish top 4.

Which is clearly a load of garbage, but still.

put a fairly big bet on them finishing top 3. they of course hired benitez not long after and i know i'll be quaking with that moron in charge. i really want him sacked to be honest. we'll never realisticall catch them so i can't say i really enjoy them and their slump.

6 points from the last 4 games is not enough.
We wills struggle to keep touch unless we start *winning* more games. Unbeaten runs are no good if we can't win more games.

I hate to say it, but I reckon we'll look back at the end of the season and say the likes of Southampton & Villa are games where we dropped the points that would have made the difference.

We need some massive results if we're going to finish 4th. For my money we've got to win at two out of Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Win at Old Trafford next week wouldn't go a miss either.

Status
Not open for further replies.