Who Needs to Leave?

I think Coleman’s time is up as a player- I’d see if he wants a coaching role or reduced terms as a player/ coaching position.
I’d be tempted to see if there’s any further interest from Saudi clubs for Doucoure. He’s 31 and his contract is up next summer. Would rather sell him for £10m+ now than him leave for free next summer.
Could hopefully raise some funds from selling Maupay, then another summer of trying to move on the likes of Holgate and Keane.

I'm thinking Onana, Harrison (yeah I know he's on loan), Dele, Young, DCL, Keane, Gomez, maybe Gueye.

Let's not pretend that players have performed well - they haven't. Most of the season has been dire.

Some of those players have performed well. Can't just sell everyone 😂

Good to see some people are still operating totally and utterly disconnected from reality. Will put it down to giddyness from the week we've had.

I'm thinking Onana, Harrison (yeah I know he's on loan), Dele, Young, DCL, Keane, Gomez, maybe Gueye.

Let's not pretend that players have performed well - they haven't. Most of the season has been dire.
We would probably only get a fee for DCL out of all of them so then who do we buy?

We would only get a fee for DCL out of all of them then who do we buy? DCL we need to keep.

….waiting to see a Zat list.
You just know there's a Tolstoy-esque list being formulated as we speak.

I'd bin Holgate, Maupay, Keane from the getgo. Offer pay as you play to Gana, Young, Gomes (unlikely) and Coleman. See if we can get a decent fee for Onana.

Other than that, not sure. Patterson probably needs keeping to develop. Godfrey proved his worth.

Sell

Onana (I think we have to cash in)
Dele
Young (has worked his socks off)
Gomes (like the fella)
Maupay
Holgate
Keane (if we have to, as hes an ok backup)
Coleman (move to an EFC coaching position)

Sort out whats happening with
Danjuma
Patterson

Thats it.

Thats a LOT of money/wages we can bring in to add the same number of additions (spending what we are allowed to stay within spending allowances).

On the right wages, Harrisson would be a good addition imo as he works his socks off and isnt as bad as some lids on here make out.

Keep Branthwaite as his stock is rising by the hour. But prioritise a top class young centre back and another full back that can hopefully play both sides.

Also need a good, hard working number 10. Maybe invest hard here too on an up and coming youngster, or splash on a Gibbs-White type player that is a constant threat.

Give Gana another couple of years and then move him to a coaching role.