Who could potentially replace Martinez?

Who could replace our beloved Catalan jester?

• Bilic

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • De Boer

Votes: 94 19.9%
  • Laudrup

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pereira

Votes: 50 10.6%
  • Other- state who

Votes: 62 13.1%
  • Pullis temporary

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Stubbs- temporary

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Kendall- temporary then long term

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Redknapp- temporary then long term

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Royle- temporary

Votes: 49 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he leave Ajax for us. Apart from the chance to manage in the prem? And he woudnt leave now. Newcastle surely would be interested to
We are a better prospect than Newcastle .
The premier league is the best league in the world he would want it

We have a better history than them and I think would be more appealing.
I don't doubt that he could go there.
Imagine making a decision over Ashley or Kenwright

History means nothing mate I'm afraid now days. Last season we was good this season we are crap last season is history. Lesser of two evils? And Ashley has more money but he usually sells to

evans-4x3-53271-1214903_478x359.jpg

Why the hell is Kendall even an option? WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I would, quite literally, rather have a slice of cheese on toast in charge. LITERALLY!

I'm trying to think of a realistic alternative I like. Only Royle springs to mind - I'm still not too keen on Laudrup.

Disgrace....or maybe word 'funny' is more correct in this case.

You're right - we're GOT not BAWK! Honestly, one shootout victory over the RS (who they should have snotted into oblivion long before the penalties) and everyone likes Bilic all of a sudden.

He had one good game, his debut against Palace in 1997 which we (drumroll) LOST! He was terrorised by a 49 year old Atilio Lombardo if I remember correctly.

After that, all downhill. The man's a no-mark, end of.

Why the hell is Kendall even an option? WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I would, quite literally, rather have a slice of cheese on toast in charge. LITERALLY!

I'm trying to think of a realistic alternative I like. Only Royle springs to mind - I'm still not too keen on Laudrup.

Kendall- idk people suggested it, and some actually voted for it:D. Why no to Laudrap?

I expect RM to be around for years. In the event of relegation then its obvious to me
that we should all walk barefoot to Spain, get on our knees and beg DM to come back.

DM did a great job here, made a few mistakes sure, but he spent the little he had wisely and usually had a team that played to its potential.

Can't see Martinez leaving this year, however if were to be replace I think it would have to be a manager from overseas. I honestly don't see any talented managers in England right now who would come to Everton. When you think of Hughes, Pardew, Lambert, Pulis, Sherwood.... It's honestly just the same terrible managers being recycled over and over again by different clubs. Don't know a lot about managers in other leagues but I would imagine there are few suitable managers for us in the bundesliga.

Status
Not open for further replies.