Where do you expect Everton to finish this season ?

Pick a place

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
round about 8/10 th

dont think there's that many teams better
same as last season don't think players will turn up

plus other teams are gonna improve more [probably]

Depends on the circumstances I suppose. I mean if Lukaku gets a bad injury or other key players then we'd be lucky to finish top half, anything below 15th and he should deffo go though.

can you imagine being stuck with Kone upfront
/Naismith for majority of games ffs

If we hold onto everyone we have at the moment then I think battling for a europa league spot and maybe even 4th but can we hold onto everyone, thats the big question

Id like to say 7/8th but got that gut churning feeling that 9-12th will be the battle again.

This season the prem is stronger than ever and any team from 12/13th in the league could potentially be in with a shout of a europa league spot with 2/3 months of the season left.

We are still a couple of players short of whats needed and stylistically we need a hell of a lot of improvement because like much of last year we have a manager with an idea and players with little idea of how to implement it on the pitch so certainly going to be interesting.

For me personally i still believe that if we add a creative midfielder just behind Lukaku it will start the ball rolling (excuse the pun) for what Martinez wants from the team in attack, that player could be the difference between an 11/12th place finish and a 6-8th place finish.

I think 1st in possession stats
1st in individual errors
10-13 in the league
We play football like legends charity game but slower !!!!!!!!

Big worry for the season is amount of deadwood in the squad and our manager trying to say they are good !!! If we can offload a few and replace we could do well this year

First impressions from pre-season is that not much has changed tactically. With regards to transfers I suspect it will get worse from here, hopefully I'm proved wrong. I can easily see us finishing between 9th and 12th. Unthinkable at the end of Martinez's first season but the 7th place trophy is looking like it might be a decent enough season. To think we looked like being on the up, the only way seems to be down now.

"Youre only as good as youre last game"
We and the squad and management will see how well the squad pull together for a full season without the europa and then judge. A proper injury to one or two now would finish us, thats the problem with the depth of our squad. Get lucky do well, get unlucky and get sucked into the lowest league ranks and suffer the indignity.

Ask me at 5 p.m. on October 24th !!

23 Aug
Everton vs Man City

29 Aug
Tottenham vs Everton

12 Sep
Everton vs Chelsea

19 Sep
Swansea City vs Everton

28 Sep
West Brom vs Everton

3 Oct