When was the last time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a very grim Boxing Day being took apart by Sheffield Wednesday. A real low moment of Evertondom.

Christ we were sh*te then. Never ever again please.
Boxing Day 1994. Got beat 4-1. Then we smashed Ipswich at home on New Year's Eve 4-1.

I remember a very grim Boxing Day being took apart by Sheffield Wednesday. A real low moment of Evertondom.

Remember that day very well,smashed the window in my aunties house playing indoor footy,as you do when your younger,then ran out before she found out and got in to that game sneaking in for the last 10mins,when they opened up everywere.

everton 2 man utd 6 1978 , we were top of the leauge as well , can still remember it ground half empty with 20 mins to go

Didn't duncan score that day to equalise and we got hammered ?

I'm sure that villa hammering was on tv, god that was a grim day, I think we had just been smashed 4-0 by either bolton or west brom a few days earlier as well. We played some good stuff under Moyes at times but we didn't half take a few hammerings as well

Status
Not open for further replies.