What's your preferred 11 for the semi final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to choose who to start particularly the midfield & attacking player, I would probably go with this line-up:-

Howard

Neville - Heitinga - Distin - Baines

Coleman - Fellaini - Gibson - Gueye

Osman

Jelavic​

The defense pick itself Neville is safer bet than Hibbert and most importantly he could cross a good ball, Heitinga/Distin combination is in great form, much safer than Jagielka/Distin combination unless we fancy seeing a Jagielka/Heitinga, which is the next best of the possible combination.

It is hard to choose who to play Drenthe or Gueye, but with Gueye in great form and Drenthe not play for couple weeks, so I pick Gueye and have Drenthe on in the last 30 mins or so. Fellaini and Gibson in middle is a must, then I feel Coleman would be suitable for this match, he should give some cover to Neville and he did give us some pace on our attack.

Cahill was the difficult one as we are without Pienaar for this one I feel having Osman in the midfield and behind Jelavic would help us in the creativity department, he did certainly pick up a lot of the second ball off Jelavic and take control of our attacking pattern.

Starting XI

Howard
Neville Heitinga Distin Baines
Gibson
Osman Fellaini Gueye
Cahill
Jelavic

Bench
Hahnemann Hibbert Jagielka Drenthe Coleman Anichebe Stracqualursi

Got to go with Neville over Hibbert, he's such a leader! And Gueye deserves his place with how he's been playing, bring drenthe on last half an hour to run at the f***ers! Hahnemann over Mucha as well, more experianced to the english game and is without a doubt a better back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.