What's your minimum expectation for the January window ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadpole

Player Valuation: £15m
So for me : two players in key positions good enough to walk into our first team and make an immediate difference.

I think we should definitely be aiming for more than two players, but I'm trying to be realistic given the realities of the January window, the fact there's not likely to be that many players who meet our criteria and are available and whom we can attract.

We need another target man, we need creative players who can deliver the goods in the final third, we need more quality in our back four.

My minimum expectation doesn't include any 'Outs'. We can't expect many players to leave us in January, they never do, that's just the way things work. If any big clubs come sniffing, chances are it will be for the players who we least want to leave.

So for me : two players in key positions good enough to walk into our first team and make an immediate difference.

I think we should definitely be aiming for more than two players, but I'm trying to be realistic given the realities of the January window, the fact there's not likely to be that many players who meet our criteria and are available and whom we can attract.

We need another target man, we need creative players who can deliver the goods in the final third, we need more quality in our back four.

My minimum expectation doesn't include any 'Outs'. We can't expect many players to leave us in January, they never do, that's just the way things work. If any big clubs come sniffing, chances are it will be for the players who we least want to leave.

Ideally three or four who can walk into the first team and improve it.

If we can move on any squad fillers then that'd be a bonus.

A. Centre. Forward.

We haven't had two decent strikers at the club at the same time in aeons.

(I would like another 7 players too, but if we don't get a striker in - again - then what's the point?)

Status
Not open for further replies.