What an excellent team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, some very good players on offer. I don't want us to touch Barton with a barge pole though. If there's one way to destroy our excellent team spirit then it's him. Well, no that would be signing Bellamy but you get my point ;)

Aye, some very good players on offer. I don't want us to touch Barton with a barge pole though. If there's one way to destroy our excellent team spirit then it's him. Well, no that would be signing Bellamy but you get my point ;)

out of the mouths of .................... well said Rodders;)

Sorry lads, I do not want Baines near our team either, having specifically watched him in all Wigan games this season I would agree that he is great coming forward but, and here's the rub, he forgets that he is supposed to be defending as well and has been responsible for many counterattack goals conceded by Wigan this term, he is not of Prem standard, simple as that.

wigan might go down, and he might find another prem side.

bridge at chelsea, bale at southampton, the youth kid at arsenal, warnock has done well at blackburn, shorey at reading.

or, we could keep JL at LB, and go back for ferrari or another cultured - experienced - commanding - italian schooled CB with pace.

looks this summer that our abundance of LB's will disappear - nace to rangers, pistone to the beach, and valente back to portugal.

what is it with everton? we never [Poor language removed] it up by half... its always the full amount and a dash extra for interest.

wigan might go down, and he might find another prem side.

bridge at chelsea, bale at southampton, the youth kid at arsenal, warnock has done well at blackburn, shorey at reading.

or, we could keep JL at LB, and go back for ferrari or another cultured - experienced - commanding - italian schooled CB with pace.

looks this summer that our abundance of LB's will disappear - nace to rangers, pistone to the beach, and valente back to portugal.

what is it with everton? we never [Poor language removed] it up by half... its always the full amount and a dash extra for interest.

You could be right about Nace Suits, Pistone has played for two years so a loss he is not, as for Nuno he will stay I'm sure, he loves it on Merseyside and adores the club. We will need a replacement in the long term but not next season,

Wouldn't mind getting baines in, or distin in fact.

We are going to need to bolster our back four when we play in europe next season. (damn, that feels good to say!)

Good shout

Sorry lads, I do not want Baines near our team either, having specifically watched him in all Wigan games this season I would agree that he is great coming forward but, and here's the rub, he forgets that he is supposed to be defending as well and has been responsible for many counterattack goals conceded by Wigan this term, he is not of Prem standard, simple as that.

Bad shout

Status
Not open for further replies.