WEST HAM UNITED VS EVERTON MATCH OFFIICIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatt??? probably the only ref performance in a long while that hasn't had me wondering how the **** is this guy at the top of his profession; even if he did have no real big decisions to make.

lee mason's not the idiot performer at upton park last year was he?

Phil Dowd I think mate

whatt??? probably the only ref performance in a long while that hasn't had me wondering how the **** is this guy at the top of his profession; even if he did have no real big decisions to make.

I think it was Anthony Taylor last year

Definitely not one of my favourite officials, always gives off the impression he's a yard of the pace and constantly looking at his linesmen for help on simple decisions.

A bit of luck would be nice - feel we've been a bit hard done by already this season with some of the 50/50 decisions we haven't got.

As for the actual game, a win is very important in this one. Very important we put another 3 points on the board to build on the 3 from Chelsea.

Think RM will go for the same lineup apart from Lakaku coming in for jelavic. He was very complimentary of Osman's performance so expect him to start again. And Naismith with pienaar still likely to be injured.

Hopefully a nice easy and efficient 2-0 win with goal's from Lakaku and mirallas to set them both on there way.

Don't think he will start lukaku to be honest. He will have to reward the players from the Chelsea win with another start so think he will go unchanged. Jela will get pulled off after 60 mins after running round a little, falling over abit and generally trying to put the centre back off instead of winning a header. Think it's gowna be a very very tough game but with the away allocation sold out and hopefully on a high we can get at them early and get there crowd on there backs! Would take a repeat of last year

Definitely not one of my favourite officials, always gives off the impression he's a yard of the pace and constantly looking at his linesmen for help on simple decisions.

A bit of luck would be nice - feel we've been a bit hard done by already this season with some of the 50/50 decisions we haven't got.

Never forget Baines getting clattered and this idiot looking everywhere but at the incident and then Arteta getting immediate revenge and being sent off. He's inept.

I have reffed - and linesmaned at schoolboy international level. It is not easy but there are somethings they can help themselves with - like the advantage rule and the empoyment of common sense ie it is not handball if someone blasts it at you from three feet away. Them calling players by their first names and that clasp style handshake they insist on doing makes me cringe. Seen and not heard. It's not about you you t***

Phil Mitchel < Lee Mason> and that Anthony Taylor are brutal. The kid prodigy <Oviler?> had a good game last time I say him. He was dreadful when he first arrived.

Nah mate, that was the £1 Fish guy.

To be honest, if it was announced that Jesus Christ is popping down from heaven to ref the game the majority of people would say " He is crap him!! "

Tbf, he'd let play go on for 3 days before calling it back for a foul...

I don't get the hate for Howard Webb!? I'd say he's the best we've got.

My dad was a semi-pro ref too and has met Webb, says he's a really nice guy. I can also directly quote Webb as saying- "Goodison Park is my favourite ground to ref. It's a great old stadium with a magnificent atmosphere when the crowd gets going. I ****ing love Everton and hope to screw over the shyte next time I do a derby".

(OK that quote is not word for word for you get the gist)

Status
Not open for further replies.