• Everton!

Votes: 260 87.8%
  • draw

Votes: 25 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute must-win this one. I reckon, it's all down to our defence whether we win today or not. If we defend like we have done so far this season we'll draw or dare I say it, lose even. If we defend like we did last season we'll win 100%. Come on Everton, 3 points today!

Ideally we should be smashing these... although, 'ideally' we wouldn't have shipped 10 goals in 3 games :confused:

Still fancy us to win this. Wondering if Martinez will rest anyone with Thursdays game in mind?

am glad jags got that little run out in the end for england, that should of picked him up a bit and he did well with everything that came his way! mcgeady will def put 1 away today, the lad is mentally flying at the mo after last few years stuck in the wilderness over in russia! Would be nice to see gibson given 20mins at the end today! today is the gonna be start of our season! sorry irvine!!

Nice one lod. Do me a favour and highlight any mess ups I do have on that front as I know I'm bad for it so I can go back and edit. She says to me that I write like the talk which sometimes makes it hard to read.

So hopefully no one is gonna feel shy over pulling stuff up it as it would help me correct it and swerve doing that thing again in ze future.
LOL. I could write an essay on your spelling mistakes

Feeling confident today, on the back of good international for some of the players.

This is the ideal game off the back of the opening fixtures and the international break. Let's get the season started properly today.

Status
Not open for further replies.