Wembley Banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the norwegian fans of liverpool (90 percent of them ) wiill be unable to read these banners so remeber to have a norwegian translation boys.

I've just thought, any banners will have to be held up as they make them takes the ones hanging off the terrace down due to obstructing the sponsors name.

Was lucky enough to be at the 2009 semi final, and a steward was patrolling the area between the stands and the pitch the whole match. Problem was I was on the first row by the corner flag and when I was sitting down I couldn't see anything but his ugly face. They don't even face the pitch, so you've got someone looking at you, AND they're in the way.

Plus, it was overkill. everyone was fairly happy in the stands and there are mesh barriers between you and the pitch, it's like Dunkirk.

He sat down in the end when I politely pointed out that there were supposed to be 90,000 unobstructed views at Wembley, and all I could see was his moon face...

Great day though. Seeing the wall of blue above and around me singing Z-cars was something I'll never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.