Well done Toffees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Republic Of Leodensia

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Great result for you lot against that bunch of deluded, victim complex ****wits. I saw Maxi knee Cahill though, WTF was that about?

They're bound to be up in arms about this, they've never liked you being better than them, such as the whole 5th place malarky in 2005.

But yeah, well in.;)

COYB indeed. Always been pleased to see Everton get a good result, unless it's against Leeds of course.

Beckford really needs to sort himself out though. I noticed he's reverting to his usual habit of moaning all the time.

Great result for you lot against that bunch of deluded, victim complex ****wits. I saw Maxi knee Cahill though, WTF was that about?

They're bound to be up in arms about this, they've never liked you being better than them, such as the whole 5th place malarky in 2005.

But yeah, well in.;)

Seconded from the red half of Manc

For a Leeds lad you are okay

Do you reckon you can go up this season

Although I hate Leeds and visa versa would like to see you back just for the intensity of the games

Yea almost got himself thrown out with a horrendous dive. It was a good sub by Moyes and kept them from sending everybody forward.

Seconded from the red half of Manc

For a Leeds lad you are okay

Do you reckon you can go up this season

Although I hate Leeds and visa versa would like to see you back just for the intensity of the games

Not this season, no, too many teams that are better than us like QPR and Cardiff. Next season I reckon we can make the playoffs, once we've got used to this league properly.

Agreed, when we're back in the PL the first fixture I'll look out for is when our lot play you. I miss the days of playing you regularly and Leeds vs Man Utd at Elland Road will be quite something!

COYB! Get in! Doesn't quite make up for being beaten at home by the knuckledraggers yesterday but takes the edge off a bit. (Also have Arteta and Howard in my fantasy team.):D
My son Danny boy, the Evertonian, is swinging from the lampshades!

COYB! Get in! Doesn't quite make up for being beaten at home by the knuckledraggers yesterday but takes the edge off a bit. (Also have Arteta and Howard in my fantasy team.):D
My son Danny boy, the Evertonian, is swinging from the lampshades!

Shame to hear about that, I depise Millwall and their sub-human fans. We taught them a lesson at Elland Road this season when we beat them 3-1. Somma time!

would like to see you back just for the intensity of the games

This. I'd like to see Leeds back into the Premier League. You were too big to go down like you did and I always enjoyed our fixtures, hopefully you'll come back up in place of the RS next season.

Cheers ROL. And well in for the win yesterday. How good is Becchio? Or have I asked you that?

Cheers, Becchio was the key to Beckford's success I suppose, thing about Beckford was that he needed goal assists. That goal against Man Utd? Played to him by Howson. Becchio is a lot more self-reliant, so to speak. Goes forward by himself, finds the goal easily.

Beautiful goal from the Argie yesterday, a great win after I was worrying that yet again we were Throwing Away Leeds United. (Excuse the pun)

This. I'd like to see Leeds back into the Premier League. You were too big to go down like you did and I always enjoyed our fixtures, hopefully you'll come back up in place of the RS next season.

Cheers mate. But I'd rather they go down if we were still here. Leeds vs. Liverpool would have such a great atmosphere than if we played, let's say, Burnley or Watford. Plus 6 nice points.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.