We miss Gareth Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if people saw his two perfect passes vs City for both of WBAs goals

Come back Gareth, you can start every week again

We definitely missed his forward passing, he was a lot more positive then Gueye and Schneiderlin but he would deffo be the whipping boy on this forum, no matter what he done.
It was the right time for both parties, as none of us thought we would be this bad.

I always thought he slowed you down (In his latter years of course). I know, he's a very experienced and good at keeping the ball etc, but, in some games (especially v Liverpool) they were just running past him at will and his lack of sharpness, often put you in trouble. Didn't have the legs to get around the pitch.

Wasn't mobile enough, which is to be expected at his age. Still, I'd like to see him and Cattermole having a race lol That would be - ermmm, interesting!

Just imagine a current Everton midfielder clipping that assist for West Brom's goal at the weekend....

People forget his passing was very good and it hasn't been replaced.

..they say you don’t realise what you had until you no longer have it. I think lots of folk on here will be realising this in respect of Gareth Barry.

He would have been useful even with his legs going as a squad player. But the biggest issues are up front and at the back there are enough midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.