We can still do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmaclad

No mate
Many people on here are writing off the chances of us ending in the European Places already! We can still do it! Lets look at the next 5 games:
Sunderland (away) - Win/Draw Sunderland have been inconsistent of late (hasn't everybody?) and I have a feeling that we will win this one, I don't think we will lose.
West Brom (home) - Win West Brom are on a free fall down the table at the moment, we should get the win, especially at home.
Chelsea (away) - Win With Chelsea's defensive problems at the moment, and looking at the recent results, we have a great chance of victory.
Wigan (home) - Win Wigan have been having a pretty poor season so far and we should dispatch of these pretty easy.
Man City (away) - Draw Definitely the toughest of the five, but we can definitely get the point!

That's 11 - 13 points out of a possible 15, that would leave us on 26 - 28 points, and probably in and about a European Place. If we get slaughtered tomorrow, give me as much stick as you like, but I still think we have Europe nailed on!

We can still do it! COYB

Last edited:
Many people on here are writing off the chances of us ending in the European Places already! We can still do it! Lets look at the next 5 games:
Sunderland (away) - Win/Draw Sunderland have been inconsistent of late (hasn't everybody?) and I have a feeling that we will win this one, I don't think we will lose.
West Brom (home) - Win West Brom are on a free fall down the table at the moment, we should get the win, especially at home.
Chelsea (away) - Win With Chelsea's defensive problems at the moment, and looking at the recent results, we have a great chance of victory.
Wigan (home) - Win Wigan have been having a pretty poor season so far and we should dispatch of these pretty easy.
Man City (away) - Draw Definitely the toughest of the five, but we can definitely get the point!

We can still do it! COYB

Whatever you've been taking i want some lol

That's 11 - 13 points out of a possible 15, that would leave us on 26 - 28 points, and probably in and about a European Place. If we get slaughtered tomorrow, give me as much stick as you like, but I still think we have Europe nailed on!

We can still do it! COYB

I love you, you big optimistic cuddly bear you.

Hope it happens, or we'll be falling too far behind.

It really depends on whether or not Moyes risks a follow through at the top diving board or not. Big decisions. Could be a hero.

Looking forward to the next 5 is all well & good, but I can't help sneaking a glance over my shoulder at the last 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.