We are in real big trouble....

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're too big to go down"

giphy.gif

When we last went down my Dad (bless his soul) was a young man. I said to him when we were last seriously flirting with relegation, "how did you cope with us actually being relegated?"
He was in the Royal Navy at that time and just said "I just made sure I was out to sea for 6 months"!! Unlike today, communication wasn't the best in the 1950's. A good move.
Trouble is I'm way too old to sign up now, plus I get sea sick anyway!!

Kenwright and moshri are amateurs who don't care. They are surrounded by incompetence and neither have the cells to see they are the problem not the solution

It's time we started realising that no new manager is just going to walk in and fix this mess. The problems go right to the top, and I've never seen a squad of players looking so dysfunctional. Never mind getting things right for West Ham, this could take five years to fix.

We as fans might not deserve this but the club as a whole does. We've been horribly run for decades and have brought nothing to the game other than just existance. If thats all you bring and all you hope for then at some point relegation is inevitable.

This has been a long time coming and you know what? We might still avoid it. We might stay up in this terrible league and be able to fool ourselves into thinking this season was a blip but it's not. This club needs to purge itself of the poisons vermin that infect it before we will ever get better.
At leicester with 10 mins 2 go jonjo kenny had the ball and looked up and there in front of him was cal lewin tom davies and benny from cross roads last year in same position SEAMUS had the ball looked up and there was ROM ROSS AND GARETH BARRY thats why were in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.