WBA away - parking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulW

Player Valuation: £150k
Hi lads, not been there before, what's the parking situation like? Or am I best off getting the train?
Cheers

There's a couple of industrial units with parking just down the road from the ground mate.as soon as you come off the m5 go down the a41 an you'll see them on your right

Hi lads, not been there before, what's the parking situation like? Or am I best off getting the train?
Cheers

If you get there early enough you can park for free in loads of places. I generally park ( ironically ) on Park Lane which runs parallel to the M5.

The opposite side of the motorway to the ground has loads of parking, both paid and free. It's a ballache getting back to though because they only let away fans out of the far side of the ground so the walk back is twice the distance than the walk to the ground.

The midlands seems ok for parking in residental areas, never had a problem finding a decent spot within easy walking distance in that part of the world, just got to be there about 1.30

Anyone know if you can still park on that dual carriageway straight ahead as you come off the M5? I always used to park there, but its a 'red route' now so you can only park there between certain times. Couldnt park there until after 7 last time we played them because it was a night match, but dont know what it will be like on a Saturday.

Loads of parking right by the stadium mate on both sides of the road, one pretty much opposite the stadium then 2 industrial units on the same side as the stadium and then some further up on the left, loads of obvious signs once you're on the main road.

Status
Not open for further replies.