Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically the Kia chap isnt an Agent, hes a middleman, part man part snake.
Definitely more than an intermediary.

Fenerbace

The supposed hiring of Pereira, however, also highlights some specifics of the decision making process within Ismaik’s camp. According to the Sueddeutsche Zeitung, Ismaik consulted with the player agent Kia Joorabchian in Milan before settling on hiring Pereira for the coaching job at 1860 Munich.

Inter when De Boer was sacked

Ex-Lazio boss Pioli was widely expected to take over, but today it emerged there were different factions within the club pushing for alternative names.

It’s reported Vice-President Javier Zanetti is pushing for Pioli, Chinese owners Suning want a more glamorous name and super-agent Kia Joorabchian is suggesting Vitor Pereira.

Reading vacancy recently

Much like Reading’s interest in Luis Castro, this rumour appears to feature a link with Kia Joorabchian, with the Iranian influential in getting Pereira the 1860 Munich job in 2017, having also offered him to Inter Milan in 2016. He’s certainly a man who is well travelled and with an impressive CV, so could be a promising appointment.

I’m not panicking or anything but Vitor has some good track record for coming into a side in chaos at the bottom and working miracles….

32F39FA4-233B-4BF2-8C0E-8353CB29F86D.jpeg

Attachments

• 74B1FE51-6366-4FD3-B6EE-0393216B648B.jpeg
    74B1FE51-6366-4FD3-B6EE-0393216B648B.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 76
So we can go down in style ?
I couldn’t see us winning a other premier league game under Benitez the way things where going. If we are going down hopefully we can go down fighting. I don’t want this guy but hopefully he can get more than 1 win in 13 out of this squad.

Definitely more than an intermediary.

Fenerbace

The supposed hiring of Pereira, however, also highlights some specifics of the decision making process within Ismaik’s camp. According to the Sueddeutsche Zeitung, Ismaik consulted with the player agent Kia Joorabchian in Milan before settling on hiring Pereira for the coaching job at 1860 Munich.

Inter when De Boer was sacked

Ex-Lazio boss Pioli was widely expected to take over, but today it emerged there were different factions within the club pushing for alternative names.

It’s reported Vice-President Javier Zanetti is pushing for Pioli, Chinese owners Suning want a more glamorous name and super-agent Kia Joorabchian is suggesting Vitor Pereira.

Reading vacancy recently

Much like Reading’s interest in Luis Castro, this rumour appears to feature a link with Kia Joorabchian, with the Iranian influential in getting Pereira the 1860 Munich job in 2017, having also offered him to Inter Milan in 2016. He’s certainly a man who is well travelled and with an impressive CV, so could be a promising appointment.
He has fingers in many pies, I should have said, hes not a licensed Agent from what I have read.

He defo has his own interests at heart with every deal.

Does she play 4-3-3?

3 -5-2 Mike. She felt it would be best to have Patterson and Mykolenko pushed up as wing backs and Mina flanked by Godfrey and Branthwaite

Then a 3 of Allan, Doucoure and Gordon pushing on slightly with Gray just slightly behind DCL.

I said to her "wtf are you gonna out Richarlison" and she said on the next plane to Madrid as she needs the cash for a 2 new midfielders!!!

Wouldn't tell me who though but one was from Italy and one from France.

Status
Not open for further replies.