Villa game sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently.

what that guy just said. what those two guys just said. yeah
image.jpg

Our last best season for attendance in the premier league was a season we finished 17th..

That was because the season before that we'd finished 7th and everyone bought season tickets thinking we had a boss team and would be going places under Moyes.

Considering 32k of Goodison is STH and around 3k is away fans (usually) I'd imagine we will sell out every game this year unless we're doing absolutely terribly.

Gutted,was planning on getting my ticket early next week by visiting the box office, this is why we should have extended the park end, missing out on revenue of bigger gates,it would have paid for itself in no time.

Did Villa actually get the Upper Bullens as well? For many years now they've normally only taken the Lower.

Fan loyalty is measured not during the winning years, but during the hurtful, terrible, and sad losing years. This shows are fans our wiling to come despite the results- better the MAN U fans who threatened not to come if Moyes wasn't fired.

Our last best season for attendance in the premier league was a season we finished 17th..

That doesn't surprise me.

There is nowt brings out one's love for the club the way adversity does.

That's why Wimbledon Day remains the greatest day in my football supporting life.

Status
Not open for further replies.